I am very tired this morning. The last two nights have not been so great. The girls have been waking up at 2 AM and crying out every 10 minutes or so. I need to call the doctor back today because they wanted to see Chloe again to check her ears. I am not sure that her ears have cleared up. She usually sleeps through the night and she has been tilting her head to the side like her ear is hurting. I need to get her checked because Jeremy and I are going on a youth group trip this weekend to Gaitlenburg and we are leaving the kids with Jeremy's parents. I am getting a little anxious about leaving Chloe but it would be too crazy taking her. We are taking 26 kids with us and Chloe is a handful. It is going to be a great weekend and I am hoping to catch up on some sleep. Well the kids are already fighting over their toys this morning so I guess it is going to be one of the days. Maybe a trip out of the house will help them. We are about to get ready and run a few errands. I have to go to the bank and go pay my water bill. Both places have a drive thru so I will not have to get the kids out of the van. Well Chloe is caught in the curtain and Sam and Emma are fighting over something so I better go.
Monday, July 24, 2017
It is always hard jumping back into a blog post because there is always so much that has happened since the last time that I posted. We have had a pretty major change in our family in the last month, but there is another sort of change that has inspired this post this morning. I cut my hair yesterday. I know life shattering isn't it? I know it seems so trivial, but the truth is the Lord revealed something to me that I have never really thought about. I love my hair. We have made some memories over my 39 years. It actually started the moment I was being born and the doctor told my mom that I had a full set of black hair. Given the fact that my brother and sister who came before me were both bald headed, I think my mom made a comment to the doctor about if he was sure I was hers. My very first compliment was about my hair! I lived my young life with nice thick hair. Sometimes it was long and sometimes it was cut short. My Pawpaw used to call me Pete Rose because I had the bowl cut ...
Comments
Post a Comment