Is is Wednesday already? This week is just flying by. Well we do not have any plans again today except for church tonight if Chloe is feeling better. Yesterday when Chloe woke up from her nap she was crying and that is not like her. I picked her up and she felt like she had a fever. I checked it and it was 101 so I gave her some Tylenol and the fever went down. The fever was back last night before bed and she still has a fever of about 100 this morning. She does not seem to be hurting anywhere but she definitely is not her cheerful self. All three kids slept through the night again last night. I was up twice to check on Chloe but we all slept until about 7:45 so I feel pretty good. Well I did not take any pictures yesterday but here are the girls wearing their hats. They were taken on Sunday when it was so cold.
Monday, July 24, 2017
It is always hard jumping back into a blog post because there is always so much that has happened since the last time that I posted. We have had a pretty major change in our family in the last month, but there is another sort of change that has inspired this post this morning. I cut my hair yesterday. I know life shattering isn't it? I know it seems so trivial, but the truth is the Lord revealed something to me that I have never really thought about. I love my hair. We have made some memories over my 39 years. It actually started the moment I was being born and the doctor told my mom that I had a full set of black hair. Given the fact that my brother and sister who came before me were both bald headed, I think my mom made a comment to the doctor about if he was sure I was hers. My very first compliment was about my hair! I lived my young life with nice thick hair. Sometimes it was long and sometimes it was cut short. My Pawpaw used to call me Pete Rose because I had the bowl cut ...
Comments
Post a Comment