Well there is not much going on today. I am not planning on going anywhere and since Jeremy left the computer here today I will probably not get much done around the house today. The kids slept pretty good last night. Emma came in our room at about 2 AM and she was all over the bed so I got up and slept with Chloe. So I had to get up once but I still slept pretty good. Well I have a funny story to share about Samuel. Saturday Jeremy took him to Wendy's for lunch and while they were there they somehow got talking about where hamburgers come from. So Jeremy said to Sam, "Did you know that hamburgers are made from cows?" Sam just looked at Jeremy and said he did not know that. Then Jeremy said, "and bacon comes from pigs." Well Sam looked at Jeremy like he was crazy and in the most sarcastic voice Sam says, "and horses come from trees." Jeremy said it was so cute. Well here is a picture of the kids playing in the baskets yesterday.
Monday, July 24, 2017
It is always hard jumping back into a blog post because there is always so much that has happened since the last time that I posted. We have had a pretty major change in our family in the last month, but there is another sort of change that has inspired this post this morning. I cut my hair yesterday. I know life shattering isn't it? I know it seems so trivial, but the truth is the Lord revealed something to me that I have never really thought about. I love my hair. We have made some memories over my 39 years. It actually started the moment I was being born and the doctor told my mom that I had a full set of black hair. Given the fact that my brother and sister who came before me were both bald headed, I think my mom made a comment to the doctor about if he was sure I was hers. My very first compliment was about my hair! I lived my young life with nice thick hair. Sometimes it was long and sometimes it was cut short. My Pawpaw used to call me Pete Rose because I had the bowl cut ...
Comments
Post a Comment