We had a good weekend. The kids slept ALL night on Saturday. I heard Emma saying "mama" at about 7:30 AM and I could not believe I actually got 9 hours of sleep. They both woke up happy and with no screaming. Last night they also slept pretty good. The kids went to be about 8:30 and Sam came in our room this morning at 4 and Emma woke up at 5 but they are both still asleep in our bed. I got to be at 9 last night so I am pretty well rested. I am getting ready to go to work but I just wanted to mention that Chloe is 14 months old today. The time is just rolling right along. Our paperwork has already been in Memphis for two weeks. I have to work 8-4 today and then I am planning on going to Curves. Well I posted a video of Sam once again just being silly. He has started making up songs that are silly. You can also see that Emma tries to do everything Sam does. Well have a good day.
Monday, July 24, 2017
It is always hard jumping back into a blog post because there is always so much that has happened since the last time that I posted. We have had a pretty major change in our family in the last month, but there is another sort of change that has inspired this post this morning. I cut my hair yesterday. I know life shattering isn't it? I know it seems so trivial, but the truth is the Lord revealed something to me that I have never really thought about. I love my hair. We have made some memories over my 39 years. It actually started the moment I was being born and the doctor told my mom that I had a full set of black hair. Given the fact that my brother and sister who came before me were both bald headed, I think my mom made a comment to the doctor about if he was sure I was hers. My very first compliment was about my hair! I lived my young life with nice thick hair. Sometimes it was long and sometimes it was cut short. My Pawpaw used to call me Pete Rose because I had the bowl cut ...
Comments
Post a Comment