Well I think Friday's are going to be rough around here. We (the kids and I) get spoiled staying home the three days in the middle of the week. It was pouring down rain this morning so that made it that much harder to get out of bed. I got up and got ready and was eating breakfast and the power went out. Poor Jeremy was still in the shower. The power was still not when we left, thirty minutes after it went off. I lit a few candles so I could finish putting on my make up and so we could make our lunches. I finally got everyone in the car and buckled up an headed down the road and I could not remember if I blew both of the candles out. I turned around and went back home to check. I had blown them both out but I am glad I double checked. Sam and Emma had a good day at Gran and Papa's house. Emma though had a blow out in her diaper and today happened to be the day I forgot to put the extra pair of clothes in her bag. Oh, well. We got home a few minutes ago and we are waiting for Jeremy to get home. We are going out to eat and then Jeremy and I are going to get new tennis shoes. Well I think he just pulled in the drive so I better go.
Monday, July 24, 2017
It is always hard jumping back into a blog post because there is always so much that has happened since the last time that I posted. We have had a pretty major change in our family in the last month, but there is another sort of change that has inspired this post this morning. I cut my hair yesterday. I know life shattering isn't it? I know it seems so trivial, but the truth is the Lord revealed something to me that I have never really thought about. I love my hair. We have made some memories over my 39 years. It actually started the moment I was being born and the doctor told my mom that I had a full set of black hair. Given the fact that my brother and sister who came before me were both bald headed, I think my mom made a comment to the doctor about if he was sure I was hers. My very first compliment was about my hair! I lived my young life with nice thick hair. Sometimes it was long and sometimes it was cut short. My Pawpaw used to call me Pete Rose because I had the bowl cut ...
Comments
Post a Comment